We are here to help you achieve empowering results! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us at (219) 926-9779 or fill out the form on the contact page.
Before Your First Visit
- Please make a list of questions that you may have and bring them to your first physical therapy visit.
- Write down signs and symptoms that you notice that can be of importance to your physical therapist.
- Write down key information about your past medical history, treatments, current medications, and other information that can help our physical therapists with the initial evaluation.
- Please call our office to verify your health insurance benefits
- Please fill out the patient forms to the best of your ability before arriving. This will help save you time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first physical therapy appointment.
- Bring in a copy of your applicable family health insurance cards and photo ID.
For your convenience, we’ve provided our patients forms on our website. To help expedite your first visit, please download, print and complete the forms. Bring them with you when you come in for your first visit. If you choose to fill out the patient form packet at our office, please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment to allow enough time to get them completed before your appointment.