Hiring Full Time Physical Therapist at Chesterton Physical Therapy
- Do you love motivating people and want to truly make a positive impact on those you come into contact with?
- Are you a self-starter who is always learning and reading to sharpen your skills to get results?
- Are you a high performing team player who can collaborate and support a small and innovative team with high energy and positive thinking?
- Do you really appreciate and value an outstanding customer service experience?
- Are you excited to promote your profession, educate the public and increase awareness of the great things physical therapists can do to help people?
If you find yourself saying YES, YES, YES... we have a great opportunity for you!
Chesterton Physical Therapy is looking for a full time Physical Therapist. Now you may be wondering, "what does that entail?"
Well, let's take a peek at some of the characteristics that will help you succeed!
- Strong interpersonal skills - to handle all communications (phone, email and face to face) with patients/ families/referring providers/staff in an efficient/friendly and easy going manner
- Marketing ability - using various mediums such as online, social media, face to face, print, health fairs
- Collaborative spirit - we are a team environment that fosters a desire to continually learn and grow, all the while having fun with our clients and each other.
- Dedication to patient success-Care about patients and their experiences within Physical Therapy. Expects patients to get better naturally.
A little bit about us:
Our purpose is to Provide Safe, Effective and Affordable healthcare services to promote Great Health through Great Care.
We are a private outpatient physical therapy practice with a focus on managing chronic pain and use innovative measures to provide individualized custom solutions for each and every patient. We do this by listening and directing treatment toward their goals. Thus, they see results. We are persistent and don't give up on difficult patients. Our small team works hard, we keep each other accountable to foster growth and we strive to deliver exceptional customer service experience at every touch point.
We have two convenient locations in Chesterton and Michigan City, IN.
So... you can continue on your current path or you can choose to thrive in a workplace that encourages you to make a profound difference to your work team and clients as you become an integral part of a unique health care experience in Northwest Indiana.
Interested candidates are invited to initiate the application process by emailing your resume to email@example.com. Suitably qualified applicants will be promptly contacted.